The Enterprise Tech Podcast from Gestalt IT
Utilizing Tech is a weekly podcast focusing on practical applications of various technologies in the modern enterprise. Each season focuses on a specific area of emerging technology, with three seasons of Utilizing AI, a season of Utilizing CXL, and a season of Utilizing Edge. For Season Six, we will be returning to Utilizing AI to see what’s changed since Season Three.
Utilizing AI Returns February 12, 2024!
New episodes every Monday!
Each episode is a discussion with an industry thought leader from a product company or the wider community designed to educate the IT practitioners about the new world of this focus technology.
Subscribe to Utilizing Tech in your favorite podcast app, follow @UtilizingTech on Twitter, and join the conversation!
Data is the foundation on which AI models are built, and integration of enterprise data will be the key to generative AI applications. This episode of Utilizing Tech brings Nick Magnuson and Clive Bearman from Qlik to discuss the integration of data and AI with Frederic Van Haren and Stephen Foskett. Enterprises sometimes worry that…
- The Bedrock of AI is Data with Nick Magnuson and Clive Bearman of Qlik
- Looking Forward to the Year of AI with Frederic Van Haren and Mark Beccue
- Edge Innovation is Coming from All Directions
- The New Direction of Hardware Led by Edge Computing
- Personal and Mobile Devices at the Edge with Mark Houtz and Jim Czuprynski
Season 4: Utilizing CXL
- Why Would System Architects Utilize CXL?
- The History and Future of CXL with Jim Pappas
- Enabling Mass Adoption of CXL-Attached Memory with Rambus
- The Past and Future of CXL with Allyson Klein
- Memory and More over CXL with UnifabriX